Friendship

Articule:  International Day of Friendship, British Council.

Before reding the text, I had no idea that July 30 was the International Day of Friendship, neither that it was created here in South America! I do agree that friendship is very important, in my experience since I got here in college the only people that has been here with me all the time have been my friends, the ones that I made here at the career.


Write a post about a good friend: Jerusalén.

If I had to speak about a good friend, I would talk about Jerusalén, she’s a girl that I knew when we were at school around 2015-2016. We were part of a larger group of friends, so in those specific years we didn’t get that close as nowadays. It was when the pandemic started that we got along very well I think, we both are bad at remembering dates, that’s what we have in common.


Me and her, she's the left one.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts